Access your own weather data in real-time via your smartphone with the Netatmo Smart Home Weather Station. It delivers everything you could ever want to know about your indoor and outdoor environment, notifies you the changes in your environment and allows you to understand it at a glance by checking the charts in the app.
Features and Benefits
- Discover your home environment – The Weather Station’s Indoor Module measures your indoor comfort by providing vital data through its sensors, alerting you when you need to air out your home to bring down its pollution levels.
- Discover your external environment – The Weather Station’s wireless Outdoor Module gives you real-time weather data that matters: measurements are gathered from its sensors right on your doorstep.
- A healthier home – We spend 80% of our time indoors, and yet indoor air is often more polluted than outdoor air. The Netatmo Weather Station measures indoor pollution levels through a CO2 sensor, sending you alerts so you can air out your home when necessary and live in a healthier indoor environment.
- Analyze past data, observe the present and forecast the future – The Weather Station App allows you to view your indoor and outdoor weather data (temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, CO2 and noise) in graph form for real-time tracking of your environment. Observe the cycles and forecast variations around you.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Apple HomeKit
- Single piece of durable aluminium shell
- Indoor module designed for indoor use only
- Outdoor module designed for outdoor use
- Detailed 7-days weather forecast
- Netatmo Weathermap
- Indoor module size: 45x45x155 mm / 1.8×1.8×6 inches
- Outdoor module size: 45x45x105 mm / 1.8×1.8×4.1 inches
- Colour: Silver
Sensors and measurements
- Records frequency: every 5 minutes
- Temperature (indoor) ranges from: 0°C to 50°C / 32°F to 112°F
- Temperature (indoor) accuracy: ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F
- Temperature (outdoor) ranges from: -40°C to 65°C / -40°F to 150°F
- Temperature (outdoor) accuracy: ± 0.3°C / ± 0.54°F
- Humidity (indoor and outdoor) ranges from: 0 to 100%
- Humidity (indoor and outdoor) accuracy: ± 3%
- Barometer ranges from: 260 to 1260 mbar / 7.7 to 37.2 inHg
- Barometer accuracy: ± 1 mbar / ± 0.03 inHg
- CO2 meter (indoor) ranges from: 0 to 5,000 ppm
- CO2 meter (indoor) accuracy: ± 50 ppm (from 0 to 1,000 ppm) or ± 5% (from 1,000 to 5,000 ppm)
- Light indicator for direct CO2 reading
- Sound meter ranges from: 35 dB to 120 dB
Free app, lifetime support
- No subscription fee
- App available on the App Store and on Google Play
- Free access to your online personal dashboard
- High-speed internet connection is required
- Public hotspots not supported
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n compatible (2.4GHz)
- Supported security: Open/WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal
- Wireless connection between modules: long range 100 m (without obstacles)
Power and batteries
- Indoor module powered by USB wall adapter
- Outdoor module powered by 2 AAA batteries (up to a 2-year lifespan)
- iOS 9 minimum required
- Android 4.2 minimum required
- PC & Mac through the Webapp (available for the two latest versions of: Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer)
Accessible from multiple devices
- Maximum number of devices (smartphone, tablet and laptop) per weather station: Unlimited
- Maximum number of weather stations per account: Unlimited
- Maximum number of people you can share your weather station with Unlimited
- Maximum number of accessories per weather station: 3 Additional Smart Indoor Modules, 1 Smart Rain Gauge, 1 Smart Anemometer
- 1 indoor module
- 1 outdoor module
- 1 micro USB power adapter
- 1 wall-mount kit for outdoor module
- 2 AAA batteries
The NetAtmo Weather Station is a great favourite of mine and is the one I use at my personal weather station in Durham to run this site.
The NetAtmo design is super slick, with the units finished in brushed grey aluminium. Unlike a lot of weather stations, these would look equally at home in a study or office, as well as the lounge, fitting in with any modern decor.
NetAtmo weather stations are easily configured through a mobile phone app, which can be downloaded for free. Firstly, the Master unit is attached to the mains (this is the only bit that needs to be plugged in), then the other sensors are linked up to it.
In the basic package is a Netatmo base station and a remote sensor. Additional sensors can be purchased, including a NetAtmo Raingauge and a NetAtmo Anemometer. The mobile units are powered by batteries and they last an exceptionally long time. I have the Raingauge and it correlates really well with a local official Met Office reporting station.
I can thoroughly recommend the NetAtmo kit if you want a simple stylish weather station for your desktop.