- Time display, including Hour, Minutes, Date / Indoor air humidity/temperature measure and display
- Outdoor air humidity/temperature receiving and display / Wind speed and wind direction display
- Wind chill and Dew point temperature display / Rainfall data in hour, day, week, month and total since last reset
- Barometric pressure display / Upload weather data to internet automatically
- Lux Meter (solar power index) / High Visibility Colour LCD Display
The W-8681-PRO-II is a professional wireless weather station with colour LCD display, robust sensors and wi-fi, and requires no connecting cable between the LCD monitor and the remote weather sensors.
The range depends upon local obstructions but the150m range will satisfy most requirements. The time and date are locked to the German DCF longwave atomic standard signal (can be received from UK) so the time is always correct. This weather station offers amazing value and comes with everything you need to set it up in the garden.
All hardware is included and the only items you need to supply are a short mast to attach the supplied stub mast and sensor assembly, and 2xAAA cells for the indoor sensor. The TFT colour LCD has 8 keys for easy operation and allows comprehensive adjustment and correction for your location.
It can also display historic data and within the menu you can select imperial or metric values. It also features an alarm that can be triggered by data sensors in extreme weather conditions. You can even upload weather data to the internet automatically via Wi-Fi, or by transferring it to an MicroSD card.