Davis Vantage Vue Weather Station
As an Amazon Associate I earn from any qualifying purchases.
About this item
- Inside/Outside Temperature
- Inside/Outside Humidity
- Barometric Pressure
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Dew Point and Rainfall
Your outdoor sensor suite sets up in minutes and transmits data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school or business. In addition to displaying current weather conditions and trends, Vantage Vue also boasts the innovative Weather Center button that displays weather variables over the last 25 days. When used with the optional WeatherLink data logger and software, you’ll be able to run additional analyses. The fully-integrated, corrosion-proof sensor suite is built to take all the weather your location can give—freezing winters, springtime thunderstorms, blistering summer sun and brisk autumn winds. The smaller profile sensor suite is designed to minimize visual impact in your yard or on your roof. The Vantage Vue’s transmitters are also radio-compatible with Vantage Pro2, so you can mix and match components. For example, add a Vantage Vue console to your Vantage Pro2 system or extend your wireless range with long and short range repeaters. They all work together seamlessly.
Davis Vantage Vue Overview of Console Video
- The new Davis Vantage Vue weather station combines Davis’ legendary accuracy and rugged durability into a compact station that’s easy to set up and use. Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor sensor array and a distinctive LCD console. Its unique Weather Center function provides additional information on each weather variable.
- In addition, Davis has made Vantage Vue weather station radio-compatible with the flagship Davis Vantage Pro2 weather stations so you can mix-and-match most components.
- Applications: Home weather watching and gardening. Schools and universities. Marinas and vacation homes. Fire fighting and emergency response.
- Specifications: Updates every 2.5 seconds (up to 10x faster than the competition). Wireless transmission up to 1000 ft. (300 m) is 3x farther than the competition. Records wind speed as low as 2 mph (3 km/hr) and as high as 150 mph (241 km/hr). Solar-powered with stored energy backup. Easy-to-read, backlit LCD screen at 3″ x 4-3/8″ (8 x 11 cm).
- Survives cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme marine weather environments.
- Features: Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed, wind direction, rainfall and more. Sealed electronics in the integrated sensor suite provide protection against the elements. Glow-in-the-dark keypad for night viewing and domed buttons for better feel.
- Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio for reliable data transmission. 50 on-screen graphs for comparing current and past weather. 22 alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, possible flooding and more. Radio compatible with Davis Vantage Pro2.
- Optional Davis WeatherLink software for extensive weather analysis and data storage. PC, Mac and Internet versions.
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.