Durham Weather Station Home > Durham Weather Shop > Ambient Weather WS-2000 Smart Weather Station
Ambient Weather WS-2000 Smart Weather Station
Ambient Weather WS-2000 Smart Weather Station with WiFi Remote Monitoring and Alerts
Category: Weather Stations : Home Weather Monitoring Tags: Ambient, ambient home weather station, ambient weather, ambient weather 2000, ambient weather station, ambient weather station uk, ambient weather station ws-2000, ambient weather stations, ambient weather ws, ambient weather ws-2000, ambient weather ws-2000 smart weather station with wifi, ambient weather ws-2000 smart weather station with wifi remote monitoring and alerts, ambient weather ws-2000 wireless weather station, ambient ws-2000, ambient ws2000, battery power, home weather station, humidity, inside temperature, mains power, outside temperature, wifi weather station, wind direction, wind speed, ws-2000 ambient weather, wunderground
About the Ambient Weather WS-2000 Weather Station with WiFi Remote Monitoring and Alerts
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world’s largest personal weather station network
- Console power provided by 5V DC adapter (included), and sensor array requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
The Durham Weather Shop - Best buy Weather StationsYou can buy the best home weather station here! I have a little weather shop set up here at the Durham Weather website too (in association with Amazon.co.uk). Anything bought from it will support the site with a small commission, which will keep me in clothes.
I typically carry a selection of cost effective (aka cheap) Weather Stations that you can buy here. Perfect if you fancy becoming a geek, setting up your own system and starting to observe to prove the numbskulls at the Daily Express wrong! Snow Bombs my arse!