Ambient Weather [Misol] Smart Weather Station with Wifi
- Allows you to monitor your home and backyard weather conditions with TFT color display
- Wireless all-in-one integrated sensor array measures wind speed/direction, temperature, humidity, rainfall, UV and solar radiation
- Supports both imperial and metric units of measure with calibration available
- Enhanced Wi-Fi connectability option that enables your station to transmit its data wirelessly to the world’s largest personal weather station network
- Console power provided by 5V DC adapter (included), and sensor array requires 3 x AAA batteries (not included)
1. Wireless Frequency: 433Mhz
2. Color display receives wind speed, direction, rainfall, temperature, humidity, UV and Solar Radiation from the outdoor sensor array wirelessly, and barometric pressure, humidity and temperature from the indoor sensor.
3. The receiver(display) can connect to Wi-Fi, and upload the data to web: www.wunderground.com, wow.metoffice.gov.uk, www.weathercloud.com (Remark: The weather station only supports the 2.4 GHz band. )
4. The receiver(display) can store the historical data, which can also be copied to TF Card (optional), in format (*.csv), which can read out in Excel on the computer)
5. The color display also display the measured parameters with calculated data：Wind Chill and Heat Index, Dew Point, Wind Speed and Direction (averaged once per second over 16 seconds), Gust (the maximum wind speed sampled once per second in the 16 second update period), 10 Minute Wind Speed and Direction Average, Sunrise, Sunset, Moon Phase, Forecast, and more.