Aercus Instruments WS2085 Wireless Weather Station
As an Amazon Associate I earn from any qualifying purchases.
The Aercus Instruments WS2085 is the next generation in all-in-one Wireless Weather Stations. Use stand alone or connect to your PC via USB (PC software inc) for quick and easy downloading, charting and uploading to your own website or weather community websites. Compatible with WeatherSnoop software for Mac (not inc).
Become part of the global weather community by connecting to Weather Underground and view the weather from your WS2083 from anywhere in the world using any browser, iPhone or Android phone.
- Backlit console displays temperature and humidity (in/out), barometer, wind (speed, gust, direction), rainfall, dewpoint, windchill, date, time, forecast
- Customisable weather alarms (high/low for each variable)
- Min/max values together with time and date stamp
- Storm warning
- Wireless sensors transmit data up to 100m (line of site) back to console
- Console is wall hanging or free standing
- Outdoor temperature range -40C to + 65C
- Indoor temperature range 0C to + 50C
- Humidity range 10%-99% (1% resolution)
- Rain volume display 0-9999mm, resolution 0.3mm
- Wind speed 0-100 km/h
- Barometric pressure 300hPa-1,100hPA with 0.1hPa resolution
- Power consumption receiver 2xAA batteries, transmitter 2xAA batteries
- Transmission frequency 433MHz
- Data storage capacity up to 3 months at 30min intervals
- Console dimensions 17x12x3cm, Screen 11.5x8cm
- Solar Radiation Shield
- Rain Gauge
- Wind Speed Sensor
- Wind Direction Sensor
- Mounting Pole
- Manual with Software Download Link
- USB Cable
- 3 x Mounting Arms
- 2 x Metal Mounting Bands
- 4 x Plastic Mounting Bands
- Mounting Screws/Bolts
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.