General Tools A600FC High Temperature Analog Thermo-Hygrometer
- Ideal for measuring and monitoring temperature and humidity
- Features an attractive design, stainless steel case and flange mounting
- Temperature measurement range is 30 to 250 degrees F (-1 to 121 degrees C) and accuracy is +/-1.8 degrees F (+/-1 degrees C)
- Relative humidity measurement range is 10 to 95% RH and accuracy is +/-6% of reading
- Temperature and relative humidity resolutions are 2 degrees F (1 degree C) and 2% RH
General’s A600FC High Temperature Analog Thermo-Hygrometer measures and monitors temperature and humidity. It features an attractive design, stainless steel case and flange mounting.
GENERAL TOOLS – THE PRECISE TOOL FOR DOING THE JOB EXACTLY RIGHT. Offering over 1,000 tools, we’re proud to provide tradesmen, craftsmen and DIYers around the world with a broad range of affordable, specific-purpose mechanical hand tools and precision measuring and inspection tools.
For inquiries, please contact our Customer Service Department at 212-431-6100. We strive to provide our customers with 100% satisfaction.
WORK SMARTER, MEASURE BETTER & BE MORE PRODUCTIVE WITH GENERAL TOOLS
TFA CO2-Messgerät “Air CO2ntrol Life” with Thermo-/HygrometerCheck Price
Eschenbach Outside Weather Station Mechanical Stainless Steel and Open Barometer MechanismCheck Price
Conant Vermont Large Dial Thermometer, Living Finish BrassCheck Price
Tempo Disc Bluetooth wireless Thermometer, Hygrometer, Barometric Pressure and Dew Point Sensor Beacon and Data Logger.Check Price