Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240
Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240, 230V/200W Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, 240Wh Backup Lithium Battery, Solar Generator for Outdoors Picnic Fishing Travel Party Camping
As an Amazon Associate I earn from any qualifying purchases.
About the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 240
- WHO IS JACKERY: Founded in 2012, Jackery specializes in providing outdoor green power solutions for explorers. Won the Red Dot Award in 2016. Jackery portable power station, power outdoors
- POWERING UP TO 4 DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME: Jackery portable power station features 1* AC outlet (230V 200W, 400W Peak), 2* USB-A ports and 1* DC car port, specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone and other outdoor electronics，power your outdoor adventure without worry
- QUIET CAMPING BATTERY & ECO-FRIENDLY CLEAN POWER: Explorer 240 is equipped with a 240 watt-hour lithium-ion battery pack, no fuel or gasoline needed, no fumes, no clanging! Pack light for your next camp trip with Jackery portable power station
- SOLAR READY GENERATOR: Pairs well with Jackery Solar Saga 100W (sold separately), recharge easily with the efficient solar panel. Pure sine wave inverter portable power station, protect your sensitive devices; Jackery Portable power station with solid handle, easy to carry wherever you go
- CORE TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Explorer 240 provides temperature protection, short circuit protection, overcurrent protection, overpower protection and overcharge protection to ensure device safety. If you have any problems during usage, please contact us, our service team will be available any time
Explore More with Entry Level
Protected Layers of Technology
Weekend Camping Companion
Q1: What devices can Explorer 240 power?
A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 200 Watt.
Q2: Can the Explorer 240 be charged while using?
A: Yes, Explorer 240 supports pass-through charging. But we don’t suggest, it will cause damage to battery life.
Q3: How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
A: Working time = 240Wh* 0.85 / operating wattage of your device. The duration of our equipment is based on laboratory data, and the duration of specific equipment usage may vary.
Q4: Does Explorer 240 include a built-in MPPT controller?
A: All Jackery power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
1. Storage instruction: keep fully charged every 3 months for best results and store it between -20 and 45 °C. Keep your portable power station away from heat and direct sunlight in order to extend its life span.
2. Lithium batteries with a watt-hour output greater than 160 WH are generally prohibited from being carried on the plane, either as hand luggage or checked luggage. Please contact your airline for more information. Thank you for your understanding and support.
|Capacity:||240Wh (16.8Ah, 14.4V)|
|Battery Type:||Lithium-ion Battery|
|Input:||8mm DC, 12V~30V|
|AC Output:||230V, 200W (400W peak)|
|USB Outputs (2):||5V, 2.4A (each)|
|Jackery Explorer 240 Portable Power Station||Jackery Explorer 500 Portable Power Station||Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station||Jackery Solar Panel SolarSaga 100||Jackery Solar Generator 500||Jackery Solar Generator 1000|
|Phone||24 Charges||53 Charges||100 Charges||✓||53 Charges||100 Charges|
|Laptop||3-4 Charges||7 Charges||12.5 Charges||/||7 Charges||12.5 Charges|
|Electric Grill(900W)||/||/||50 Mins||/||/||50 Mins|
|Electric Pressure Cooker(1000W)||/||/||45 Mins||/||/||45 Mins|
Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates.