- Exclusive to Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus, get 4 extra seconds of black and white video to show you what happened before motion was triggered with Pre-Roll.
- An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- Receive instant notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
- Easy installation: connect your Video Doorbell 3 Plus to Wi-Fi through the Ring app and mount it to your wall with the included tools.
- Enable our new Advanced Motion Detection and Near Motion Zone features to adjust your motion detection area, receiving notifications only when you want and saving your battery life.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices and enable announcements to be notified when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected.
- Questions or need help? Contact Ring Support: 0172 726 3045 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ring Protect Plan
Standard features such as instant notification, Live View, Two-Way Talk, Advanced Motion Detection and Near Motion Zone features are available out of the box and at no additional cost on all compatible Ring devices. Get even more out of all your Ring doorbells and cameras with a Ring Protect subscription, and activate video recording and snapshot capture on your device. Ring Protect is an optional subscription that allows you to record, review and share the moments you missed, at any time. You can enjoy a free trial of Ring Protect for 30 days. At the end of the free trial, you can choose to continue with your Ring Protect Plan by subscribing on ring.com for only £2.50/month per device or £8/month per household. Click here to learn more
Works with Alexa
Connect Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus with select Alexa-enabled devices for hands-free convenience. When your video doorbell detects motion, your Echo device or Fire TV device will notify you, so you always know who’s there. When you ask Alexa to answer the front door, you can see, hear and speak to the visitors at your door.
Insert the quick-release rechargeable battery pack.
Follow the steps in the app to connect to Wi-Fi.
Install the mounting bracket and click your Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus into place. Enjoy safety and convenience.
Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus
|Average Installation Time||Within a few minutes.|
|Video||1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision. Video quality for Pre-Roll feature is less than 1080p. Night vision is not included with Pre-Roll.|
|Field of View||160° horizontal, 84° vertical|
|Motion Detection||Advanced Motion Detection with customisable motion zones.|
|Audio||Two-way audio with noise cancellation. Pre-Roll does not include audio.|
|Power||Runs on a rechargeable Quick-Release Battery Pack (included). Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8–24 VAC, 40 VA max., 50/60 Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers, no DC transformer/power supply.|
|Internet Requirements||Recommended minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps per device|
|Connectivity||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection. Dual-band at 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz.|
|Operating Conditions||Suitable for temperatures -20°C to 48°C, Water Resistant|
|Available Colours||Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze (all colours included)|
|Dimensions||12.8 x 6.2 x 2.8 cm|
|Included in the Box||Ring Video Doorbell 3 Plus, rechargeable battery pack, Satin Nickel and Venetian Bronze faceplates, wedge and corner kits, USB charging cable, installation tools and hardware, user manual and security stickers.|
|Setup Requirement||Only if hardwiring: Standard doorbell system with 8-24 VAC, 40VA max., 50/60 Hz doorbell transformer|
|Warranty and Service||1-year limited warranty and service provided by the manufacturer. If you are a consumer, the limited warranty is in addition to your consumer rights, and does not jeopardise these rights in any way. This means you may still have additional rights at law even after the limited warranty has expired. Use of the Ring Video Doorbell 3 is subject to the terms found here.|
|Support||Click here to view more information on the Ring Video Doorbell support page.|